Normal 0 21 false false false ES-MX JA X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabla normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} Normal 0 21 false false false ES-MX JA X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabla normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Yet another chapter. We're now reaching the good parts XD

Short Disclaimer: Neither Mass Effect or Pokegirl universes are mine, I'm just having fun with them. If you're under teh age or 18 (21 in some countries) or find your sensibilities offended by the open description of sexuallity, please refrain from reading the current story.

That said -> WARNING: LEMONS AHEAD!

When they finally set foot in the valley between the mountains, the first thing the group did was install the portable communication dish Arlen had been carrying in his back the whole way, while Lannis set it up, the other three took their time to analyze the air and soil of the place.

“Well, the soil couldn’t be better.” Stevens showed the others the results on a display created by his omni-tool (suffice to say that all Pokegirls were in awe of the holographic device) “I’ve never seen such rich soil in my life… whatever we plant here, will grow strong and good, better actually than what we’re used to.”

Arlen whistled “Well, at least we won’t have to worry about food.”

“I still insist on bringing the waste recyclers on the ship” Chambers pointed out “that way we can keep more space for farming and less for waste disposal”

The captain nodded. “Yes- Oh!”

The others turned to him at his sudden exclamation “What?”

“The results from the examination of the air are complete”

Still not understanding his surprised tone, the two friends chorused “Well?”

“It is breathable, but there are traces of something odd in it.” Arlen showed them the charts

“You’re right” Chambers pointed at the right most corner of the display “Let me run a more thorough examination, see if I can find out what that component it is.”

Stevens turned to the bunch of girls that were thriving under the sun, only Andraste was alone, under the shade of a tree so big it must have had thousands of years of age. “I don’t get these green girls, guys. They were all tired when we arrived but now they are even playing among themselves.”

Arlen shook his head “Remember what Andraste told us of them: they behave much like sentient plants, feeding off the sun and soil…” even if he said so, he still doubted the veracity of it “I don’t know how or why a man would do such a thing, but I’m glad that we didn’t have to kill them too. Surviving will be hard enough without us fighting a war with everyone we meet.”

Stevens shrugged “I’m happier that whoever created them didn’t teach them to like clothes. Have you seen how stacked they are? I mean damn! One of those plant-girls would certainly put all Asari and most human females to shame.” He chuckled low “After watching them I can finally understand why Will likes them girls with big breasts. I mean, damn.”

“Well, we did promise to help them once we get our scans are out of the way, so you will have plenty of time to test and see if you can also become a boob-man” Arlen chuckled, also looking at the girls.

One of the Boobisaurs appeared especially interested in Lannis, and even from within her group of friends, her eyes wouldn’t stray from his general direction.

“Wanna bet why Lannis is taking so long to set up the dish?” Stevens asked

The Captain snorted “Mr. Blue balls? I’m not even going to grace that question with an answer.”

“There we go!” Chamber piped up making the others return their attention to him “the compound is carbon based, energized, apparently. However I couldn’t find the source of the energy; still, it seems to be the residues of some kind of virus.” He shook his head “It’s no longer active or alive as far as I can see, so we shouldn’t have any trouble if we breathe it in.

“Good!” Stevens nodded, and hastily removed his helmet, which emitted a hiss and crack as soon as he pulled his head free. The man took a deep breath “Damn, the air is sweeter than honey too! Woo hooo!” his enthusiasm startled the girls, who quickly turned their way. Two of them smiled broadly.

The leader of the group stood from the patch of ground where she had been laying and dusted off the ground from her body before sensually walking towards the three officers. “Must I understand that your preparations are complete?” she asked Arlen while her fingers pointed at Stevens, who by then was removing the rest of his armor, to reveal his Black-and-red Phoenix themed jump-suit.

The captain nodded “Yes” he turned to Chambers “Get your rest now, I’ll take the first watch so you guys can have some fun.”

The yeoman nodded “I won’t argue with that order.”

Arlen turned his head back to the Boobisaur “Have your friends decided who will- well, aid them?”

Her smile was sly “Why yes, we have.” She went back to their friends and told them something that made them all jump to their feet and run to abduct the males they had decided on. The youngest looking Boobisaur grabbed Lannis by the arm and pulled him into the bushes not a moment after he had discarded his helmet. Two others jumped on Stevens and he had to drag them to the threes, discarding pieces of armor and clothes on the way.

Finally, the Bell Awesome and a grumpy looking Boobisaur took Chambers away, leaving Arlen alone with the leader of the green ladies and Andraste, who had left her armor alone for a moment to come watch as her master removed his helmet.

Both girls gasped when he finally showed them his face.

<-o o->

I can’t believe my luck!’ Andraste bit her lip carefully, the pain had almost disappeared but she didn’t want to tear the skin open again.

Her Lord could have been the plainest of men and she would have still served him loyally, but what was a girl to do when the man she owed fealty to was the most handsome creature she had ever laid eyes on? And he really was at that, easily. If the Bell Awesome saw him, she would undoubtedly swoon over and abandon whoever she was with to have him, if they were indeed as volatile as she had been led to believe.

Andraste sighed, her eyes floated every once and then to the spot where Arlen sat with the Boobisaur on the sun. For the past hours he had refused all their attempts to pull him into the bushes to have their wicked way with him because he took his duties much too seriously, so the Boobisaur and her had opted on waiting until he was free.

Hard as it was.

She rubbed her tights together, wanting, wishing, to feel him in her body. She had never laid with a human, nor with a male, and since her sisters helped when she needed some sex to keep sane she had never thought to look for one.

Again her eyes roamed his body and the tight muscles that were hinted at by the black-and-red jump-suit he wore; this time she couldn’t help the moan that escaped her lips.

Even looking at him from afar made her wet.

She shook her head, and tried again to concentrate on repairing her armor. Yet, when the echo of his laugh reached her ears, she couldn’t help turning once more. The Boobisaur was waving her arms in the air in a way that eerily reminded her of the Bell Awesome’s natural fluidity, and then added something that made him laugh again.

“It’s hopeless” she sighed, finally leaving her stuff behind and closing on her Lord; a branch broke under her weight and the man turned, a small smile still plastered on his face.

“Finished already?” he asked her and patted the ground beside him.

She shook her head “I cannot seem to concentrate.”

“I wonder why” Andraste decided she did not like the knowing smile painted on the Boobisaur’s face. The plant-type took advantage of her Lord’s distraction to get closer to him and surround his left arm with her assets. Arlen looked down at her cleavage and sighed.

“Come Andraste, sit with us. Perhaps you could help me keep my clothes on for a little while longer?” his tone was more resigned than anything else “Oola here doesn’t seem big on following orders.”

Her eyebrows rose to her hair line “You named her?”

His eyes rose to hers and held them for a long moment, the intensity of that look made her regret her words; when Andraste head turned, he nodded “Everyone should have a name”

The Boobisaur looked beyond radiant “Tell her where you got the name from, come on, tell her!” she bounced on her place, and even Andraste couldn’t help if her eyes suddenly concentrated on her enormous bouncing breasts.

Her Lord chuckled, a sound that made her heart flutter “it comes from a play I once saw as a kid, Oola was the name of a princess that had been abducted by a bounty hunter, and raised as a dancer to entertain a mob boss named Java. In the play, she would be tricked by the Mob boss and murdered after she tried to escape.” He shook his head “Still, back then I liked the princess a lot, and in many of my games pretended I would come to rescue her from her fate.” He shrugged.

“And here you are, my prince” the Boobisaur cooed, her hand roaming over his well toned arm and back to her body, only to push her breasts up “come and claim your price.”

Arlen groaned and looked up at her “see what I mean?”

Andraste nodded and sat by his side, her hand held his and he allowed her head to rest on top of his shoulder.

If he was surprised or disturbed by her sudden closeness, he didn’t show it.

“My Lord…?” she turned her face to his, and as soon as he’d turned, her lips captured him in a chaste, yet searing kiss… one that made her moan in the back of her throat. He opened his mouth to say something but she deepened the kiss, electing a most delicious moan from him. She held his lips for over a minute, exploring and savoring his mouth until they had to part for air.

“Hey!” she heard the Boobisaur complain about something or another, but she couldn’t care less for she was in heaven. He opened his eyes and when they met with hers, she found that in them there was more truth, pain and secrets than what she could ever fathom. Her lips opened, perhaps trying to say something, perhaps to beg for another kiss or to take it, she wasn’t entirely sure, nor did it matter once his lips took possession of hers, exploring her in turn, savoring, marking her as his.

Nothing mattered, not even the fact that her armor was bent and torn, or that the Boobisaur could see her without. She ended the kiss, and moved a little away to call forth her magic and show herself to him.

Arlen marveled as her armor virtually melted away, uncovering her fair skin and beautiful body.

She smiled at him seductively, calling him, beckoning him to come and claim her, to touch her willing body and soul, and forever stay with her.

“Gods” he mumbled, staring at her and not completely believing what he was seeing, therefore she took his hand and gently placed it on her breast; she had to bite back a moan when his fingers caressed her nipple; “Gods” she agreed.

However, the romantic atmosphere was shattered by Oola “Oh no you won’t!” she grumbled and made Arlen turn, shoving her breasts in his face, while her hands looked for his member. Her hands stopped all movement to grab at him as a moan was torn from her throat when he began sucking her erect nipples “Gods! Don’t stop, please! Don’t stop!” she rubbed her body against his, her hips moving in circles over his lap trying in vain to impale herself.

She moaned louder still when his hand found her mound and began caressing her sweet spot.

Andraste shook her head at the other woman’s urgency, not that she didn’t understand, knowing full well just how bad it was to lose oneself to their feral side; so while Arlen kept the other woman entertained with his fingers and mouth, she calmly looked him over, trying to find the best way to pull his clothes off, but try as she might she just couldn’t. So she tapped his shoulder and whispered at his ear “would you mind taking your clothes off, my lord?”

She proudly saw his skin crawl and him shiver before turning to look at her, his eyes were glazed and huge, but he didn’t seem to be ‘gone’ as she’d heard would happen to males when aroused. His lips left the Boobisaur’s breasts and she immediately protested. “There is a small grey button behind my neck, press it.”

Andraste nodded, looked and found the button and when she pressed it, marveled as his clothes vanished into his skin.

And she was finally able to see the miracle that was the man’s body.

His chest, back, left leg and arms were crisscrossed with dozens of scars, some as tiny as the tip of her pinky finger but others were so big that even with her two hands, she wasn’t able to cover them. And some of them even looked recent.

Tears burned behind her eyes, indignant that something would have dared to mark his perfect body in such a horrible way.

Arlen took his lips away from Oola’s breast long enough to sweetly kiss Andraste on the lips and smile at her “We will have our romantic moment back as soon as I give Oola what she needs”

Andraste nodded, kissing him back and smiling “Allow me to assist, then.”

“Come here babe” he pulled Oola on top of him –he doubted she’d appreciate him pushing her into the ground, not with the bulb that grew on her back– and enjoyed watching as she slowly impaled herself on his tool. There was a little resistance at first, but by the time his tip had reached her womb, it was gone.

To his utter surprise, Andraste sat behind Oola and grabbed the Plant girl’s enormous F-Cup breasts with her hands, caressing, pulling and playing with them as she saw fit, causing the already overheated Boobisaur to franticly increase her pace on top of him.

Arlen moaned, bit his lip and tried to resist the incredible sensations of being completely surrounded and massaged by Oola’s hot velvet folds. Suddenly he felt her clam on his member fiercely, nearly driving him over the edge. It was only by sheer force of will that he didn’t spill himself inside her.

Oola screamed and convulsed on top of him, breathing hard, yet as he looked up at her, she still seemed conscious. “Good” he smiled, lifted her hips a bit and began pounding hard into her until she was screaming again for him to keep going.

This time, when her inner walls clamped on him, he couldn’t help sticking his member as deep into her core as he could and fill her womb with his seed.

The Boobisaur moaned-screamed yet again, aroused by the feeling of his seed filling her to the brim, and making her insides burn and spasm deliciously.

Only then did she relax, falling bonelessly on top of him. It wasn’t long after that she fell asleep.

Arlen pulled his member out of Oola and pushed her to rest on her side, so that he could turn to  Andraste, who was still staring at him with a big smile on her lips.

“I’m glad to see my lord knows how to please a woman” she knelt before him while her hands began caressing his manhood.

“Only the ones I care for” he answered, running his hands over her body and reveling in its softness.

She felt tears well behind her eyes again “do you care for me too?”

He smiled “How about I show you?”

She blinked, but allowed him to push her backward to lay on the soft grass; he then draped her legs on top of his shoulders.

She stared at him, puzzled, until his hot breath fell on her nether lips and her moaning began. He nipped, licked, sucked and lapped at them until she was but a quivering mass of flesh and taunt nerves, moaning his name, begging for a release that came not too soon. He kept at it for while longer, until she had cum so much that her mind was floating in the clouds and her body convulsed in pleasure at the slightest touch. Only then did he mount her, and took great pleasure in the face she made when he filled her completely.

“You were a virgin too?” his question caught her unaware and completely unable to articulate an answer, but her legs spoke for her when they wrapped around him and urgently pulled him closer.

Arlen groaned, his own flesh too sensitive to allow him to last any longer than a few minutes; and yet he tried taking it slow, for her sake.

However, she was not in the mood for that, not after being driven so wild by his tongue; her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him for a deep kiss even as her legs and hips urged him to move faster.

He took it as a sign from the heavens and pounded away at her, fast and hard, and enjoying every second that his skin rubbed hers.

Arlen” she moaned against his lips just as her inner walls clamped around his member, sending him way over the edge; her body convulsed, milking him until even the last drop of his primal essence was safe inside her.

He let his head rest in between her breasts while he regained his breath, and when he tried relieving her of his dead weight he found himself wrapped tightly in her arms, her eyes heavy lidded and only half conscious of what she was doing.

“Andraste, babe, don’t fall asleep yet.”

She mumbled sleepily and tried responding but it seemed as if her vocal cords weren’t working at all.

Her state made him chuckle, and he resorted to kissing and then sucking on her neck while his hands danced over her ribs, trying to tickle her.

“Babe, wake up.”

She shook her head “Arm~~~!”

He blinked and pulled against her hold, but she wouldn’t let him go “Did I hurt your arm?”

Boobie!” Arlen hear Oola’s voice from behind him, and then a pair of hands that pulled them to lay on their side, where he felt her breast press against his back and her arms circle his body with just as much possession as Andraste’s.

It took the girls a bit of maneuvering, but they finally settled to have him sandwiched between their bodies, their arms and legs covering most of him and preventing him of any way of leaving them.

“Oh well” he shrugged “there are worse ways to go” and he fell into a light yet restful sleep along the two girls.

<-o o->

A few hours later the whole group was up and about again. The main difference was marked by the silly grins on the face of all the females and the complaining of the males about tiredness –and soreness in some unpronounceable parts of their bodies– as they cleaned the field to the best of their capability, while avoiding to cut down the trees.

In the end, they accepted the plant girls’ help in moving the smaller trees somewhere they wouldn’t be in the way. Once that was done, Lannis and Stevens walked the length of their improvised air-field, leaving light spheres on its edge, which emitted a signal that could be picked up by their main ship’s working sensors so that the Hammerhead and shuttle could land even with cero visibility or instruments only.

It took them no more than a couple of hours to set everything up and it was already dark when they finally signaled the ‘all clear’ for the rest of the crew to land.

The first one in was the Hammerhead, which was an infantry fighting vehicle that hovers over the ground, capable of running at up to 120 Km an hour and equipped with a light cannon and a cache of highly advance homing missiles. Yet another token the Phoenix team had taken from Cerberus in their escape to help the Alliance.

Inside were Piper and Eve, who were given a brief presentation of each of the ground team’s ‘companions’, before the Kodyak shuttle appeared on the horizon once again and Laura’s desperate voice broke the tranquility of the night “… day mayday! Sustaining heavy fire.” Static crackled “I thought you said the path was clear!”

Immediately Arlen shouted for Piper, Lannis and Eve to fly up in the Hammerhead to provide cover for the shuttle, meanwhile Stevens, Chambers and him would armor themselves and approach on foot. “Everyone gear up!” he finished, running back to the spot where his armor lay, with Oola and Andraste hot on his heels. By the time the Hammerhead had started up the engines and was flying over the lowest mountain to help the shuttle, Arlen’s team was all geared up and beginning the ascent to the goat trail, but when he saw that the Pokegirls were beginning to follow he turned back “Stay here” he commanded them; the girls halted for a moment before Andraste came forward, her armor now fully restored. For some unknown reason all but her had lost the ability to talk normally –which according to her was caused by the shock of their mind changing to serving their Creator to serving them, something Arlen hadn’t been too happy about–. “We want to help, my lord. We can fight too.”

Arlen shook his head “maybe, but we’re not used to you nor are you used to our tactics. Until we can work that out, you’ll only be on the way.” Most of the girls began protesting but he would hear none of it “This is not a democracy. It’s an order. Obey it.” He glared, daring them to disobey, but none moved “Continue our work, clear the earth so that the others can land safely.”

Andraste and Oola nodded, accepting his orders immediately and convincing the others to comply; all but the Bell Awesome who kept on hiking until Chambers himself spoke “Janice” the Pokegirl halted, her pink eyes flying to her lover’s, who smiled at her “Do as the captain says, I’ll be back soon.”

Her face was conflicted; her eyes teary, finally she shook her head “No. What you die? No lose.”

The captain understood, even if her speech was fragmented by the Shock “He will not die.” He looked at his life-long friend and smiled, clasping his shoulder “I won’t allow it.” He turned back to the girl “I will return him to you safe and sound.”

The Pokegirl blinked, sniffled but didn’t give any ground until Oola took her by the hand and pulled her back with the others; and still her eyes didn’t part from Rick’s figure until he was well and gone and the valley was back to its peace.

Those were tense hours for all the girls, who had just begun to adapt to their new masters and lovers. Miriam and Janice –Chambers’ girls– stuck together, getting to work immediately to forget their fears even if just for a little while. Ari and Aura –Stevens’ girls– got together with the still nameless Boobisaur that had gone with Lannis and tried to work with the others, but spent most of their time crying, as if their masters were already dead.

For their part, Andraste and Oola kept calm, the first hoping and the second knowing that Arlen, of all people, would make sure to bring everyone back. And even if they still feared and felt for him, there was some nagging feeling in the back of their heads that he was ok; that he was focused on his mission, but that he was alright. They did not spoke of it, but when their eyes met they simply knew that the other one felt the same. Somehow, they had formed a bond with their one-time love. A bond that wasn’t supposed to form but after many years; It was incomprehensible, it was a miracle… and it was their miracle, and none of them was keen to share it to the world.

In the darkness of the night, they could easily see the yellow lights of bullets crossing the sky and the red-and-white caused by plasma fire. After a while of working and sweating in the night, the whole group huddled together near the furthest end of the clearing to observe the spectacle of deadly lights on the horizon. It was then that the nameless Boobisaur saw it and pointed to the others. There was movement in the sky, and true enough a strange ship, looking much like a white and blue shoebox cleared the mountains and came to land directly on the recently cleared patch of land.

It hadn’t even touched the ground when a part of it slid backwards and up, revealing the interior of the ship from where someone wearing the same strange red-and-black armor Arlen’s group wore, jumped to the ground helping another one to walk; the second form was clutching at her abdomen.

Chambers jumped to ground behind them, and ran to lead them somewhere the girl could lay.

“Bloody bastards” the injured woman cursed while Chambers and the armored figure laid her on the ground. “Of all the idiotic maneuvers-”

“Easy chief” Chambers shut her up, pulling out his omni-tool and giving her a shot of Medi-gel. “That should keep the pain away until I can address the wound properly.” He nodded to the armored figure “Fetch me a Medikit”.

Her nodded and broke in a sprint back to the shuttle, that’s when he saw the Pokegirls, and stopped to draw his weapon and point at them.

“Leave them Will!” Chambers shouted “They’re with us!”

Ignoring the armored man that turned again an ran back to the ship, Andraste –now back to wearing her full Winged Knight armor– ran to Chamber’s side and aided him in removing the girl’s armor, having paid attention of how Arlen took it off last time. “What happened?”

The injured girl looked at her with suspicion, but said nothing.

“Some of your kind attacked them near the beach, they appear to have discovered that your unit was wiped out.”

The Armsmistress nodded. She should have known; but she had been much too distracted by the gorgeous stranger that defeated her in clean combat to pay much attention to anything else.

“Who are you?” the injured girl asked, and gasped when they removed the torso of her armor. She had a long gash on her left side that kept bleeding. Andraste applied pressure with her hands, causing the other girl to hiss in pain. “God dammit!”

“Will! The Medikit, now!” the Yeoman shouted again and the other man skidded to a halt beside him a moment later. He had taken his helmet off, and now Andraste could see his face.

The man wasn’t handsome, but he wasn’t ugly either; his face was hard and had a scar along his neck, almost as if something had pretended to cut his head off and then weld it back in place. “What you need?” his eyes met with Andraste’s for a brief moment, but immediately continued with his task, providing his commanding officer with needle, thread and something called ‘bio-foam’.

Rick Chambers told Andraste to apply the foam directly on the wound, for which she had to tear the clothes away from it; when she applied the bio-foam, the wound stopped bleeding almost entirely, and the woman released the breath that she had been holding.

“What were those things, Rick?” the woman asked, but he shook his head and pointed at Andraste

“Ask her.” He took a brief moment to point at each other “Alizeé meet Andraste, she’s our expert in everything local; Andraste meet Lieutenant Alizeé Chaussier, she and Arlen go way back.” Then he began stitching Alizeé’s wound.

Andraste nodded “A pleasure.”

Alizeé winced “Stupid foam isn’t working!”

Chambers shook his head “I so hate Cerberus. Will, give her a small dose of morphine. Then get your ass back to the shuttle and go get the captain”

“Yessir.” He located the syringe, and gave Alizeé the shot. Soon she was talking nonsense, being more than half asleep.

Andraste grabbed Will before he jumped into the shuttle “Can I go with you? I know more about Pokegirls than anyone else here, I can help you find their weak spots.”

The man shrugged and offered his hand to pull her up “just try not to fall.”

“I won’t” she smiled at him but turned back to gesture to Oola that she was now in charge of the place.

“Alright, let’s go!” William knocked on the metal wall that separated the cargo from the cockpit; in response the shuttle lifted in the air, without even waiting for the door to finish closing.

<-o o->

Arlen ducked behind a boulder when bullets began raining on him again. Whatever was on the other side of the river had been pushing them back with its continuous fire tearing through every bit of cover they could find.

He had sent the hammerhead ahead to the beach to handle the rest of the troops that had spotted the shuttle in first place, although that was only an excuse, what he’d wanted to do was to prevent the destruction of their only vehicle with heavy weapons, since its light armor plating would last no more than any of them under the kind of heavy fire they were withstanding.

“Stevens” the captain hissed through his ICM “How much longer?”

Interference crackled before he could hear his friend’s voice again “Almost there Cap. There are other patrols around the area and I’ve been trying to avoid confrontation as much as possible.”

Arlen sighed “I don’t need you to get too close to the turret, just give me its position so that I can disable it.”

“I know. Wait.” Silence fell on the other side, followed by the distinctive sound of energy pellets being shot by Steven’s heavy pistol “I’ll get back to you in a moment.”

The captain shook his head and tried looking over his cover to his attacker, but was unable to see much from the shrapnel, his eyes wandered and he found a spot he could move to next, in case his cover crumbled to nothing like the last two had.

He was getting prepared to run to the next piece of cover when Steven’s voice interrupted him “Captain, I’ve got good and bad news.”

“What’s the good news?” he asked, skeptic.

“Well, you’re not being shot by a turret.”

That was strange, “Oh, then where do all these bullets come from?”

“Those are the bad news: It’s a Pokegirl, tough-looking bitch and surrounded by two smaller ones with black and white fur and pointed ears.” Stevens paused a moment “They seem to be throwing some sort of… dust; don’t know what, but I doubt you’ll want to breathe whatever it is, could be poison, for all I know.”

“Got it. Can you give me their position?”

“Yes, I’m uploading it to your Omni-tool now, shouldn’t be long- shit!

Arlen noticed the reverberation on the boulder that covered him stop, yet the sound of the bullets being fired didn’t stop. “Get to cover Steve, I’m coming!” he pulled his helmet on and enabled the breather, and then he sprinted towards the nav-point that was high-lighted by his Omni-tool. He had advanced a good ten meters when he spotted the two white-and-black creatures his friend had mentioned, they were covering the flanks of a larger woman with bright pink hair and wearing military slacks; fortunately for him, they were more preoccupied with Steven’s sudden appearance from behind them to pay him much attention, which was exactly why he took his assault rifle out and shot, hitting the one of the smaller ones right between the eyes. The creature crumbled to the floor even as he shot the other one; his first shot caught her on the shoulder, but the second one got her in the eye, and she crumbled too.

The larger Pokegirl turned suddenly, brandishing a pair of things that looked a lot like over-sized guns strapped to her arms.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” he realized as he ran that he wouldn’t make it in time, since the canons were already beginning to charge and roll, –not unlike gatling guns– aiming directly at him.

When she fired at him it was impossible to dodge, and his instincts kicked in.

<-o o->

Biotics in the army, as a rule, have to learn one thing: The Charge. This technique is good to get out of tight situations and do some extra damage. A Biotic Charge augments a Vanguard’s speed and strength to allow him to charge undeterred across the battlefield towards a target. This culminates in a powerful collision that sends any unprotected enemies flying backwards, inflicting massive damage; this collision negates the mass of an enemy, allowing for even the largest of enemies to be sent flying backwards.

Channeling and shaping Dark Mater to their liking, allows a Biotic User (AKA Vanguard) to compress and expand space in a micro scale during a small measure of time, the Charge makes use of this by allowing the body of the user to ‘phase’ through solid objects en route to their target, ignoring time, distance and gravity, so that they can even charge into an object in the middle of the air and send them off into the distance.

Being trained by the military, and later augmented by Cerberus, Phoenix Team members were stronger than the average Vanguard, and far more used to using their abilities as a reaction instead of having to waste precious time thinking about using them in battle.

But nothing of this was known by Pokegirls when Phoenix Team first landed on Earth, a fact that caught all of them unaware, allowing the team to win almost all of its battles.

This was precisely why the flummoxed Neo-Iczel saw her target disappear into thin air just as she was about to shoot, and just as her brain began processing the image, she was hit by an impossible force that lifted her off her feet and drove the air off her lungs. She landed with a thundering crush, toppling trees and smashing boulders in her wake, until the solid structure of a small mountain stopped her flight.

She saw stars in the back of her head and fought and lost against the urge to puke. What had been that? A cannon ball? She climbed to her feet slowly, disliking the taste of bile and blood on her mouth; the Pokegirl took a deep breath despite the pain and looked up to the armored figure standing directly on the spot she had been torn from moments ago.  He pulled some sort of gun from his hip and shot at her, the bullets ricocheting from her natural armor. Perhaps he had ran out of ammo for the big gun that sent her flying or it was still charging for another shot, anyhow, she now had her chance.

“You idiotic fool! I’ll crush you!” she ran towards him, producing her energy blade, intent on cutting him in two, however, he parried her blow with some form of blade that had appeared from his right arm; his weapon blew apart and he staggered and rolled away to evade her next attack, which fell short. She took a step forward and tried to cleave him, a move that he readily evaded, moving towards her and then using her own strength to project her forward and into the ground.

The Neo-Iczel rolled away and got to her feet “Do you think you can defeat me?”

He didn’t answer verbally, instead he performed a punch in her direction, and suddenly two balls of blue fire erupted from his hand hitting her squarely on her chest, one after the other, with a strength greater than that of the first hit she had received, only that this time around they had been more localized, and she felt bones crack under the sudden pressure.

What in Sukebe’s name is going on?’ She asked herself as she struggled to get up despite the pain ‘This thing cannot be human! Maybe a machine or a legendary Pokegirl... turned?’ she shook her head ‘I don’t believe it.

She was still getting to her feet when the next punch landed on her head; it felt as if something had exploded right next to her ear, leaving her deaf and dizzy for a moment, but she hadn’t even regained her senses when another something pulled her by the feet with enough force to snap a joint, making her fall in a heap to the ground for the third time and worsening her headache.

As she opened her eyes, she noticed the armored thing standing almost on top of her, blue fire dancing all over his body in a menacing manner

<-o o->

“Do you yield?” Arlen asked, he had a splitting headache and was sure that blood was coming out of his nose for Biotic over-use. The doc had warned him about the unexpected side-effect of the merging of the implants with his body, but with it healing so fast he hadn’t really though it would be as bad. His whole body was trembling like jelly and his brain felt on fire, but he had to finish this battle.

The girl in front of him was more beautiful than anything he had ever seen before, and tougher too; if he’d been his usual healthy self, he would have loved nothing more than sparring with her until they both were exhausted. But right now she was an enemy and he could barely stand.

Her smile was insolent and proud, even as she lay on the ground covered in her own blood.

“So be it” he grumbled to himself, already hating himself for what he was about to do. He charged a punch with all of his remaining energy and threw it at her body; right before it hit, she moved to receive the punch in her gut instead of her head, and allow herself one last movement before fainting: she punched him back on the side of the hip.

Arlen fell to the ground with a shout, gritting his teeth against the pain that coursed his body, fortunately for him, his kinetic shields and armor had absorbed much of the force of the impact; if they hadn’t… he didn’t want to think about it, but he doubted it would have been nice having his legs removed from his body.

Stevens limped out of cover with some serious burnt marks on the side of his suit and when he sat beside him on the charred grass, Arlen noticed his right hand was bent awkwardly. He used his good hand to extract a small red tube and shoot a flare so that the Shuttle would know where to pick them up.

Unsurprisingly, the vehicle arrived a moment later closely followed by the Hammerhead, whose plating was scorched and with splashes of blood.

What surprised them both, was the fact that the first one to get down from the vehicle was none other than Andraste, who ran to the Captain as soon as her eyes fell on him.

When she noticed the Pokegirl lying unconscious at their side, she paled “A Neo-Iczel!” she cried, unbelieving, and looked back at them again.

Stevens pointed at him “Don’t look at me, that’s the Captain’s catch. I was too busy licking my own wounds to help.”

Her eyes moved back to Arlen in a daze and her mouth moved but produced no sound.

“Stop gazing and help us, will you?” he grimaced at the edge on his voice. “Shit.” He lowered his back into the ground, and worked on taking off his helmet until William appeared inside his field of vision.

“Hey Cap! What happened to the two of you now?”

Stevens answered that one too “I’ve got a few burns and a broken wrist; and from what I heard, the Captain’s got a bruised hip.”

William shook his head “I’ll tell Chambers to be prepared.” He ran back to the vehicles and returned moments later with Piper and Lannis, who was back in his armor and armed to the teeth.

“Alizeé isn’t going to like this Cap” Piper joked “Two wounds within the span of two weeks, perhaps you’re getting old after all.”

“I can still demote you, you know?” Arlen gave the woman a tense smile

“You can, but you won’t” she shrugged “Now let’s get your two cute asses out of here.”

“What will you do with her?” Andraste Asked, pointing at the fainted Pokegirl

Arlen gasped when they helped him to his feet “Take her with us.”

Stevens stopped “What!? You’re going to keep her? The bitch nearly killed us both!

The captain shrugged “That’s precisely why… she might be a bitch but she’s strong. And we need ‘strong’ right now.”

Stevens made a face but nodded, even if he never stopped mumbling under his breath for the remainder of the trip.

Once the team was inside the shuttle, William and Piper went back for the Pokegirl, huffing, puffing and cursing that she was very heavy.

“Suck it up marines!” Stevens mocked from the safety of the shuttle “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger! HA!”

“I’ll shoot you in the balls, see if that makes you stronger”

The rest of the team laughed at Steven’s stunned face “Well, finally someone was able to shut you up” Lannis quipped “…sir.”

Three men were needed to load and secure the Neo Iczel into the shuttle and secure her on the cargo hold before throwing the containment field on for good measure; only then did Piper and Lannis returned to the Hammerhead and proceeded to escort the Shuttle back to camp, the light Tank made almost no noise as it hovered behind, barely scraping the canopy.

In the cargo hold William was tending to Stevens while Andraste did the same for Arlen, although her hands and words were much gentled than the man’s.

“Are you truly alright, my lord?” her troubled eyes searched his while her hands deftly removed the locks on his armor

“I said I’m fine” his tone was gruff and his eyes a tiny bit glazed from the pain “all I need is an aspirin and an energy juice.”

Once she had unlocked the chest plates and loosened the belt to see the wound for herself, she nodded “Well, you don’t seem to have broken anything” her worry melted almost instantly into a warm smile “I’ll get you something for the pain then.”

Arlen nodded with a tight deep breath; his eyes wandering into the cargo hold until he heard William moving to his side.

“How you holding up, sir?”

The captain shrugged “Mental exhaustion and a bruised hip”

The gunnery-chief nodded, his omni-tool appearing over his right hand “In that case I’ll give you some medi-gel” he chose and pressed a sequence on the tool and immediately the Captain began feeling better, even if he still had a splitting headache.

“Thanks.” he nodded “How badly wounded was Alizeé?”

The marine made a face “It looked worse than it was… that was what Rick said anyway.” He shook his head “I still can’t believe it though. We really are in a whole different world, aren’t we?”

Arlen clasped his shoulder “Yes” denying the truth that was had been shoved into their eyes was futile and stupid anyways, “But just as Stevens said before, here there are no Reapers”

Will snorted “Yeah, instead we’ve got killer-babes.”

Arlen chuckled “Well, you’re not going to believe this, but apparently they can be easily convinced to change sides”

The marine raised an eyebrow, unbelieving “how so?”

The Captain had a sly smile on “sex”

The look on the gunner’s face was priceless “Beg your pardon?”

Arlen noticed Andraste approaching and beckoned her “Why don’t you explain William here about how you came on to our side?”

The girl blushed crimson red.

William’s eyebrows rose beyond his hairline “You’ve got to be kidding me!” he looked back at the Captain, who took one of the juice bottles the girl had brought.

Arlen shook his head “No, apparently the man who created them is a complete pervert, and wanted to make sure they wouldn’t turn on him for whatever. So once you’ve had sex with a Pokegirl she becomes yours in each and every sense; she will even fight against her own kind, if asked.”

“I don’t believe this!” his face showed surprise, but also a healthy part of curiosity and excitement. “Oh I can’t wait to see Robert’s face when he hears about this!”

“Just make sure we’re there to see it too” the Captain chuckled while his friends moved away, murmuring about the possibilities.

Andraste saw him go and then turned to her master “He seems happy.”

Arlen shook his head, his sudden joy evaporating “I truly hope so.”

“My lord, wha-?”

“We’ve spent too much time crammed in our ship, watching, talking and knowing no more people than those inside with us. Hell, I think it’s been a year or more since anyone of us got a shore-leave.” He shook his head pitifully “there always was one more objective, one more battle or one more enemy to fight; doom and hopelessness have hung over our heads for far too long.” He sighed “When we escaped Cerberus from turning us into an army of husks and fled into the Alliance, we hoped for some sort of recess; instead they gave us a run-down ship, a few new recruits and a bunch of suicide-missions.” He sighed heavily “Discipline and hope can only get you so far, and we were at our breaking point when we were thrown here. To us battle-worn soldiers, this place is much more than just a place where we can sit and catch our breath; this place will be our haven, our refuge. The miracle we didn’t dare hope for.”

Andraste didn’t understand a thing about husks, Reapers, the Alliance or Cerberus, but she recognized a tortured soul when she saw it, and the man in front of him, the man for whom she would readily give her life and freedom away for, the man that had showed them nothing more than bravery and gentleness had been tortured so close to his breaking point that she, a stranger, could easily feel the abysm where he would have fallen had he continued the same way. Inadvertently, she found her hands pulling his face to her bosom, where she let it rest while her hands caressed him.

Arlen” she whispered, placing her lips on the top of his head “It’s alright my lord, you can rest now. I will take care of you” she smelled his hair and embraced him, smiling when his arms came around to do the same to her “I am sure Oola will share my conviction… as will the Neo-Iczel, once you bring her into the family.”

“Family?” he asked, looking up to meet her eyes, the look in them was infinite and indiscernible.

“Unless you’d rather think of us in another way…?”

He took a moment to think before shaking his head “No. family is fine… it’s just, I never thought I’d be having one of my own, not after-”

“That is enough, my lord” She scolded him gently “No more dwelling on the past; ‘now’ is what matters. You and I embracing on our way home; my harem sister Oola waiting for you there, to greet and pamper you until you’re sated”

“Harem sister?” he asked with a sly smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

Andraste shrugged “You will be having at least three women to love you and only you; I thought the term ‘harem’ would be rather appropriate for it.”

“Now that’s a thing to look forward to” he offered her a coy smile that made her hot all the way to her feet “My harem.” He looked her up and down “My family. I like the ring of it.”

She shook her head in amusement, wondering if what she’d witnessed before was a true crack in his armor or a tactic to make her care more. ‘As if it mattered’ she shrugged and leaned in to steal a kiss from him.

<-o o->

That night turned out to be one of the more complicated ones.

Arlen and Chambers spoke with Dr. Stallone via an omni-tool vid-com; that way the Doc assessed the injuries of the wounded, especially Alizeé’s, since the bio-foam didn’t work on her.

Meanwhile, Andraste, Oola and Janice –the later two had finally recovered from their shook and were able to speak normally– were bringing the rest of Team Phoenix back to speed on everything Pokegirl-related. Most of them had little to no problem accepting the current situation, however, Alizeé flat-out refused to even listen, especially after hearing just who was Andraste’s and Oola’s Master.

Arlen was worried about that particular situation; however, he had other, more important matters to solve before attending to his love-life.

The one that weighted the heaviest on him was that of their current prisoner, who woke up just as they landed and had wrought nothing but trouble since.

She had been about to go on a rampage when he arrived, Andraste and Oola right behind him, even if neither of them thought they could take on an angered Neo-Iczel. Only Arlen didn’t look worried, in fact he almost looked excited to see her up.

You!” she hissed, her eyes widened and the guns in her arms disappeared; she appeared surprised and cautious, as if she couldn’t believe he had survived to her last attack.

Andraste had told him that Neo-Iczels as a rule were proud, something he could use to his advantage; therefore he filled his tone with contempt “Ah, the defeated awaken, finally.” Everyone was looking at him as if he had lost his mind, especially the Pokegirls “I feared I had killed you in the end. It is good to know that you are sturdier than what you look. Perhaps you will be of some use to me.”

The super Pokegirl looked utterly surprised, at least until her pride got in the way and she glared “I will never submit to one such as you!”

“Aren’t you?” his tone was insolent in his confidence “That’s what Pokegirls are made for, aren’t they? Serve.” He heard her crack her knuckles and knew he was on the right track; he had to make her angry, to attack without thought, without her weapons he could defeat her, but she would only act that way when she lost it.

“I’m nobody’s slave!”

“You think so, really? Then why do you follow Sukebe? To him you’re only a sex-slave, and not even a good one, since he sent you away to fight instead of keeping you with him.”

Her anger boiled, she was trembling in fury.

“Umm, Capta-” Stevens tried to intervene, until Andraste caught his attention with a look and an almost imperceptible shake of her head. That made him shut up.

“The question that remains unanswered is whether you are truly worthless or if letting you go was a terrible lapse in Sukebe’s judgment.”

Her eyes lit up and she looked up right at him, anger turned surprise, surprise turned to pride. “Of course it was, a good leader would have never let me go.”

“Clearly” Arlen deadpanned “Well, I’ve seen you fight, and to our standards” he motioned around to the Phoenix Team “you’d barely pass.” She growled “Perhaps I can be convinced to give you a chance to correct that appreciation, but for now I’m more interested in what else are you good at. Because if the only thing you can do is fight, well…”

The Neo-Iczel grinned, and fell right into his trap. “I’ll just show you then.” She walked sensually to him with a smile, when she reached him, she moved around him an then whispered into his ear “I’m good at everything.”

He raised an unseen eyebrow, impressed but unwilling to show it “I’ll be the judge of that.” With that he turned and left, leaving her to chase and follow him.

When they were a good way away, the crew exploded in nervous laughter.

“Leave it to the Captain to turn a weapon of massive destruction into a willing pole dancer.” Stevens joked “damn, wish I could do that” One joke followed another and soon the whole crew was down on the floor eating merrily and exchanging jibes and jokes, and being happy for the first time in what seemed like a long, long time.

Soon more introductions were necessary, when Steven’s, Chamber’s and Lannis’ Pokegirl joined the merry group.

Of the lot of them only Andraste and Oola stood away, trying in vain not to fret and worry about their reckless Master who had left to try and tame a wild beast. A powerful, man-eating beast.

They sighed and prayed to the universe for him to not tempt fate again.

<-o o->

Once they were ways away from where anyone could see or hear them, Arlen turned to the girl trailing him and found her watching him warily, making him wonder if all her bravado was just for show.

After another minute of walking, she finally stopped “Where are you taking me?” her voice wasn’t all that brave.

When he turned, it wasn’t with a smile, he did with a biotic shockwave charged in his fist, her eyes widened and brought her guns forward… just a little too late, and the wave sent her flying against a great boulder they had just cleared moments ago.

“I’m making sure” he said using his powers to lift her into the air and the slamming her into the ground with the force of charging rhino. “We’re clear on who’s in charge.”

She gasped and tried standing, only to be pushed into the ground by another force-wave.

She was still weak from their previous battle and he was taking advantage of it; it was a dirty trick, but just as Andraste had suggested before, with Neo-Iczels one had to state who was in charge from the very beginning, since they wouldn’t respond to anyone who they considered weaker than themselves. That was precisely why he had devised this plan, take advantage of her weakness, because he doubted he could take her again in full force, especially after she had already seen his Biotics at work. No soldier of worth would fall twice for the same tactic. Therefore he had to leave an everlasting impression on her, an impression of him being so much stronger that she wouldn’t even dare challenge him.

He whipped the floor with her again to the point where even a Reaper-made Brute would succumb.

Once she was down on the floor and unable to pick herself up again, he moved closer, but not so close that she could reach him with the same tactic as before. “You’re sturdy, I’ll give you that.” He looked deep into her eyes, where he found challenge and some deep appreciation, a want and a joy to find someone stronger. “But I doubt you’ll get stronger fighting weaklings and punks.”

The light behind her eyes changed to that of a tired soldier, tired of waging the same unfulfilling tasks, tired of an unending war that promised nothing. He knew that look very well, he saw it every day in the mirror.

“The question you should ask yourself now is whether you will continue fighting for a cause not your own, or will you do something meaningful with your life.”

He took his helmet off quickly, making sure his eyes never left hers but for a fraction of a moment, as to not give her a chance to take advantage of. When he was finally free of the protection, he looked down at her again, and found her eyes widening with something other than fear.

He shook his finger at her and ‘tsk’ed “Naughty girl, wanting me when you’re half dead.”

“I’m not half dead!” she protested, attempting to rise one last time, but her strength failed her and she fell… only to be caught by a hand, the hand of the man in front of her.

“No, you’re just hurt and weak” he pulled her up to her feet, pulling her arm around his shoulders and placing the other around her waist. “And I can fix both”

To say she was surprised would be an understatement. The fighting Pokegirl stared as he made an orange device appear over his left hand and arm, and when he placed on her ribcage she felt the pain recess and turn into a simple ache. Her free hand flew to her face letting her literally feel the broken skin knit together. “What? How? Who are you!?” she demanded, looking back at him, yet when she found him smiling all questions fled from her mind, quenched by the fleeting feeling of having a million butterfly wings on her belly and a knot rising in her throat.

“I, my dear, am your Captain; and lover should you wish it.”

No further encouragement was needed as she practically tackled him, savoring his lips all the while.

<-o o->

Their reappearance in the camp was followed by catcalls and wolf-whistles that had them both blushing; fortunately for Arlen, he knew they still had much to do before the night was over, so he got people moving. Curiously, nobody protested when the orders came to raise camp for the night.

“Why is everybody so…”

“Eager?” Oola smiled at him impishly “Well, thinking of what you must have been doing in the bushes made the Pokegirls a tiny bit hot. That accounts for half your personnel, the other half, I guess is just eager to get their hands on their own girls.”

He raised an eyebrow, looking back at the camp “I always suspected Piper of playing for the other team” he shrugged “Oh, well, at least she too will get to be happy.” His eyes then moved to the Neo-Iczel who had said not a word since they exited the privacy of the woods.

The Armsmistress blinked “I thought that My Lord, being their Captain, would know his crew best.”

Arlen shook his head “Don’t get me wrong. I know each of them better than their own mothers, but that doesn’t mean I know everything. I’d go mad.” The sound of the new integrant of his family giggling girlishly made him smile and turn to her, as did Andraste and Oola.

“Neo?” the new girl asked, blushing furiously and refusing to meet any of their eyes, when none of them relented, she stomped the earth with her foot, leaving a deep mark “Neeeo!

The other two Pokegirls looked away, but not Arlen, who simply caught her eyes, smiled and said “That’s very cute of you”.

The fighting machine blushed down to her toes and looked away, her nose up in the air. “I~Iczel!”

“You’re right, she is cute” Oola agreed, and was suddenly shoved out of the way by Arlen, when the Neo-Iczel pointed one of her guns at the girl’s chest. The next instant the Super Pokegirl was with her back to the floor and still dizzy from the punch she received on the chin from her master.

Arlen walked to her, and in his eyes he could see the light of a barely contained rage that made her skin crawl. “Never point a gun at a comrade.” He hissed through clenched teeth “Not unless you intend to shoot, and if you do, then I’ll hold your life forfeit.” He glared at her with an intensity that would have easily burnt any other person’s will “I have no love for bullies or slavers; I’ll suffer none of them.” His eyes left her for a moment to look at the group of people that had gathered around them “Same goes for everyone here. There will be no slaves, slavers or ‘Masters’; if anyone has a problem with that, speak now or forever be silent!”

Nobody spoke, not that he expected them to; his crew was all knowledgeable about the work of slavers and terrorists throughout the Galaxy, they had had their share of battles against them, and had lost enough comrades in these fights to hate them with a fervor as well. But the Pokegirls had no concept of this; they had simply been created to serve, and thus ended up calling everyone Master or Mistress.

But in his mind they were human –experimented on, just as Team Phoenix had been; changed into something else, but still very human– so he could not tolerate having them as slaves, or even them thinking they were.

Slavery began as a thought, a vice that if allowed to exist would someday grow into racism and acts of violence.

He wouldn’t stand for it, he had never done it, and he certainly wouldn’t start now.

His eyes floater over the faces of everyone in the camp and then back to the still prone Neo-Iczel “Do I make myself clear?”

His answer was a uniform chorus of “Yes sir!” from all over the camp and a significant yet demure nod from the Neo-Iczel.

Only then did he offer her his hand to take, and when she did and he pulled her to her feet, he brought his lips to her ear “As I know you will be the most loyal of all, I now know what your new name will be: Sigyn, my Nymph Goddess.”

The girl blushed again, but her smile could have lit the world like a second sun.

<-o o->

Setting up camp resulted in a task infinitely more complicated than what they could have foreseen, simply because they had to hastily build structures that could later become a full settlement; nobody had any idea of how to accomplish this, therefore, and after a fashion, it was decided they would simply make camp for the night while they found materials to build something better.

Once the night had fallen, William and Lannis built a big fire, and with the help of Stevens they prepared food for everyone; it was mostly rations, but something in their current situation had made them taste delicious.

Afterwards, Arlen set the shift for the guards, making sure the biotics in his team got some good shut-eye, as did the wounded. That meant having 4 shifts with at least 2 people awake on each even if he got only 5 people to do them; in the end, they decided on spliced shifts of 3 hours. That was, at least, the original idea, until the Pokegirls pleaded for the opportunity to help out. That meant having to divide 12 people in 4 shifts, clearly more advantageous.

Shifts were handed out then, with him picking the middle guard, the harshest.

“Then I will stand by your side, my lord” Andraste sentenced before Sigyn or Oola could so much as utter a single word, but as soon as she had, the other two piped up, not wanting to leave his side either (the Neo-Iczel actually pulled him to her and refused to let go until he understood her message, since she still couldn’t speak), and Arlen had had to be very strict and clear that he wanted Sigyn and Andraste to catch on their sleep, since the two of them had had to fight that very same day but his reasoning was ignored.

“As did you, my lord. You defeated both of us! It should be you resting while we guard you!” Andraste tried to reason with her master “I battled only you and had ample time to rest; I’m not tired at all! Oola and I can take over your shift easily” the Boobisaur nodded, determined “You and Sigyn should rest while you can.”

Arlen shook his head “I am the leader here, therefore I must set the example; how am I to do that if I let other handle the tasks meant for me?”

Andraste growled in frustration “By the maker! How stubborn you are!”

Oola nodded with a smile and added “Clearly you’ve never seen how they look at you.” Arlen stopped to stare at her with a confused face; The Boobisaur pointed at the camp “You can claim to be their captain or leader, but they already see you as so much more!” she shook her head “It is as if you were their hero, their very own walking myth.”

Arlen shook his head, unbelieving; they’ve been together for years now, how could he possibly be anything more than their captain?

Andraste nodded, taking a moment to share a significant look with her harem sisters “How come you send everyone who was hurt in some form to rest the whole night and you won’t even consider it for yourself? Weren’t you hurt earlier today?” she shook her head “They might see you as their hero, but you’re only human. You can’t work miracles alone. That said, even if you are our leader, I won’t let you hurt yourself through neglect. Sigyn, please take him inside and make sure he gets a good night’s rest”

“Now, wait just a mo-” he began, before a hand clamped on his mouth and he was lifted and  dragged into their make-shift tent by a very pleased (and cuddly) Neo-Iczel.

Far more amused than angry, Arlen waited until the girl saw fit to put him down on his feet before glaring at her with a raised eyebrow; she answered with a rather toothy smile. “I really should be out there with the others. I’m not so feeble or weak that-” again she shut him up, but this time by placing the tips of her fingers over his mouth.

She then took off her clothes and added “Neo ne~eo?”

After a moment’s hesitation, he gave in with a sigh “This is blackmail!... Am I crazy if I like it?” he smiled up at her “A~nd I will make you pay for it.” His fingers traced the line of her hips “but that’s for later. Now you are supposed to make me want to stay here, weren’t you?”

Her smile was impish in so many ways.

Her fingers traced the muscles on his abdomen all the way down to his hips and legs, and then she moved them back to cup him; Arlen’s face reflected his desire, but he resisted the urge to act on it, so she slowly knelt before him, her hands caressing him all the while.

The want in her eyes was smoldering, and he couldn’t help but relent and press the button that deactivated his inner suit. As before, it vanished, allowing her hands to finally touch his skin.

Not wanting to waste time, her lips engulfed his throbbing member, making him gasp and grab her frame for balance; her tongue played with him, teasing, caressing and making him growl in a vain attempt to control himself. Her teeth scratched and nibbled on his member, taunting him, before she made it disappear into her mouth again, savoring him, causing her to moan just as loudly as he did.

With one hand caressing his shaft and balls alternatively, the other was free to move down to caress, pinch and excite her clitoris, making her even hotter. The thought of having him cum with and in her mouth made her moan and suck ever so hard, causing Arlen to  abandon all pretense of control and allow his hips to move on their own while his hands went to her head to pull her to him and set a pace that was both maddening and relieving.

Sigyn allowed him to move, and when his release came, she took his member deep into her mouth, and swallowed every single drop, loving the flavor and just how good and warm it felt in her stomach.

However, her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when her master flipped her, making her land on her back, and pushed into her pussy with his cock, filling her and causing the orgasm she had been building to crash and sweep her off her feet and her sanity.

For endless moments, her body arched, her inner walls reacting to his every thrust, clamping on his member every time it began moving out and relaxing when it came back in, sending her a feet closer to heaven.

Lips and hands fell on her breasts, heating her skin until she thought she’d spontaneously combust. She lost track of time and place, as orgasm after orgasm washed over her body, sending her mind reeling and her body on automatic: her legs pulled him closer with every stroke, and wouldn’t allow him to fully pull himself out, in the event that he had tried; her hands went around his torso, her nails leaving hot trails of delicious pain on his skin.

Suddenly energy exploded from somewhere within their bodies in a massive shockwave that overloaded their senses and brought down the tent over them. The energy washed over the entire camp and valley and, for a moment, everything stood still; even the air had seemed to stop flowing and everything was silent.

And then the moment passed and time began flowing normally again; everything was back to normal.

Only not quite; everything had somehow changed. The entire world had changed, Sigyn could feel it in her soul and her head. There was a massive presence, a connection so strong and pure that made everything else pale in comparison. As she opened her eyes, she saw the man above her and the immense power of destiny floating and flowing around him like a cape, as if his spirit had been exalted into something completely different.

Her mind thought back on a comment made ages back by someone about him being a walking myth. Then and there, she began believing that the man in front of her had, however improvable it was, been brought to this place by a force so great that the entire universe was affected by its will.

His eyes opened and met hers, and it was only then that, using them as a mirror, she was able to see that the same energy floated around her body. The two of them were one of a kind, made the one for the other, destined to meet, fated to be together. It wasn’t only that which was clear in his eyes, it was also a feeling so powerful, so right that it made everything else she had ever known of pale in comparison; it made her heart and soul soar to meet him.

Lips fell on lips relishing the new understanding, the new feelings that came from each other.

It was beyond wonderful. So much more, that the word ‘miracle’ was lacking and childish.

Fate had moved the universe in their favor, they weren’t going to waste it. In their heightened state, they made love for the first time, and enjoyed the most exquisite communion of souls.

--

The next morning came as a miracle.

A faint rain had fallen during the night and the whole valley was covered in dew, each droplet reflecting the sunrays that had only just begun to shower the earth, making every human in the make-shift camp feel compelled to simply sit and watch, in a vain attempt to take it all in.

Impossible as the task was, most of them did achieve a greater sense of peace, one they had never enjoyed before.

Slowly, the camp began to wake and stir, but once it was, the whole energy of the place shifted.

Patrols were assigned in groups of three, with at least one Pokegirl in each, to survey the surroundings of their new home. Once they were sure that no more Pokegirl commandoes were in the area, Arlen gave the ‘All clear’ and the shuttle sped off to space.

The rest of the day went between bringing the rest of their equipment down to the surface, as well as the rest of Phoenix team, and establishing a more definite encampment. They lacked the equipment to establish an alliance-approved base of command, but, with the help of the Pokegirl’s talents, they were able to set up the colonization pod, which would serve to storage food, process wastes, recycle water, and provide electricity for the whole valley.

During their first break, Arlen took off to check on Alizeé.

His appearance, however, was duly appreciated.

Why are you here?” Alizeé snapped. Dr. Stallone had patched her up, silently approving of Chamber’ skills as a field medic. She had been sedated the whole time since arriving to the camp, and the Doc had been perched to her side because her organism had the tendency to reject most of the medicines and treatments that could be applied on the field; yet another present from their friends in Cerberus.

Arlen had come before, but the Doc hadn’t allowed him to stay any longer than necessary, thus, he hadn’t been there when she woke. He shrugged and smiled at her “I came to see a friend.”

“A friend, am I now? Where were you when I woke? Why weren’t you here, by my side… as a friend should be?”

The captain opened his mouth to speak, but the Doc beat him to it “Because I ordered him not to disturb you.” His cold gaze surprised Alizeé “Besides, he wouldn’t be a good captain if he only saw for the good of one above the safety of the rest of his crew.” When his glare was transferred to the captain, he jumped and raised his hands in a placating manner.

“Easy there, Doc. It will just be a moment, I won’t disturb their rest.”

The Doctor nodded once and went away.

Arlen shook his head “that man has the strangest sense of timing I’ve ever seen.” He looked down at Alizeé, who still stubbornly refused to face him. “Look, for what is worth, I’m sorry I wasn’t here” he observed her form and the way she held her shoulders, even on the bed; that was what told him that she wasn’t angry about that particular topic “…but that’s not the reason why you’re mad at me, is it?” when she tensed he knew, and sighed; finding but one topic that would put her one edge that easy “is this about the Pokegirls?”

“Don’t talk to me about those sluts!”

So it was, it was a good thing then that he had come alone to see her. “They are not sluts, Ley. They cannot help what they were created to do.” He hoped that the use of the baby name he had given her years ago would help put her at ease. “You of all people should be able to understand that.”

“So you too believed that crap that they have to have sex to remain sane!? How stupid are you!?”

The captain counted to ten then countered “who’d believe that a girl would need vitamin drinks to keep her brain from melting from biotic over-usage.”

She remained silent this time.

“Did you or did you not hear that we are in a whole different dimension?” he shook his head from side to side “not only that, but one that we know absolutely nothing about! Hell, the moon could very well be made of cheese for all we know! The girls here know far lot more about this world that we do, so what if they want some action in exchange for that knowledge. Isn’t survival more important than anything else?”

“So you are enjoying your little sluts! You’re such a man-whore!” she spat, screaming over her shoulder for everyone to hear.

Arlen shook his head and sighed, so that was what everything was all about. It wasn’t that Alizeé was mad at the Pokegirls, she was mad at him because he had had sex with them.

“I never thought you’d been the first to forget the words you told me when we first had sex; I know I remember them clearly.” He gave her one last glance before his feature became stern; he turned his back to her and walked out of the tent.

I only want you for your body” she repeated the lie she had forced herself to say to his face, when she had been afraid of him rejecting her. How could she have been so stupid as to never rectify that mistake?

And now she had lost him forever. All thanks to her fears and those stupid Pokegirls.

<-o o->

When Arlen returned to his duties, he ignored the stares or questions and simply continued as if he’d never left… or he would have, had he not detected a dangerous glint in Sigyn’s eyes.

And if he hadn’t enough problems already, Andraste and Oola demeanor was upset as well. If looks could kill, the medical tent would spontaneously burst up un flames.

The captain sighed, wishing he could make everything better with words... but he knew better that to hope for it. All he could do was keep Sigyn and the rest away from Alizeé until they could work things out between them.

That gave him an idea.

He grinned and, turning to Chambers, said “Can you handle the rest of the duties without me?”

Rick turned to him, and then to the Neo-Iczell pulling her sleeves “Do I have a choice?” the man showed his superior an amused smile “Take pictures.” He snorted “Oh, and try and find some food for the rest of us, Rations are running low.”

Arlen nodded his thanks and moved away “Sigyn, Andraste, Oola, get ready, we’re leaving.” The three Pokegirls blinked in surprise, to which he smirked; wanting to take advantage of that little fact, he took Sigyn by the elbow and dragged her into their make-shift tent.

However, her surprise was short lived “What are you doing?” in her tone, he could almost discern a time-bomb ticking “Don’t think this will save that whore.”

The captain frowned and pulled her face to his by the ear “Don’t call her that. Especially not where I can hear you.”

“Ow!” The Pokegirl growled “why do you defend her? I’ll have her hide for insulting you! I sw-” she fell silent suddenly, when Arlen attacked her lips with his; he kept the assault until she began moaning and her arms sneaked around his neck.

“I defend her, dearest Sigyn, because despite our fights Alizeé and I are still friends; and I care for my friends, no matter how infuriating they are sometimes.” He kissed her again, caressing her sides with his hands, lightly touching the underside of her breasts “But above everything else, I defend her because this is a matter that must be resolved between the two of us… and I won’t be able to do that if the only thing you leave of her is a smear on the wall.”

The super Pokegirl smiled “I would, you know?” her anger had melted away with his kisses, but still she frowned “I won’t allow anyone to insult you.”

Arlen chuckled, and forgoing all subtleness, grabbed her tits over her top, squeezing them until her knees began to shake and her hands went for the bulge hidden in his pants. “It is hard to offend me, a simple insult won’t do; but in the rare case that I am offended, I will personally give you permission to pummel the culprit until he or she sees the err of their ways.” He licked her neck, while a hand flew under her pants to caress her sweet, moist mound. “I won’t have you go out kicking people’s asses just for looking at me wrong…”

Sigyn mewled and clung to his shoulders, while her whole body was wrecked by waves of pleasure; her will and strength were focused on remaining standing while his hands played expertly with her clitoris and nether lips.

“Promise me” he whispered in her ear, and when she didn’t respond, he stopped moving altogether.

“Don’t stop, please don’t stop” she shuddered, and began moving her hips. She was oh, so close to orgasm; but he removed his fingers from under her pants.

“Promise me”

“Please, I’m so close.” She begged “please”.

The hand on her breasts moved to cup her face and pull it down, where her glazed eyes met Arlen’s steely stare “I’ll continue when you promise me.”

“What?”

“That you won’t go knocking heads together unless I give you permission.”

The Neo-Iczel roared, half in frustration for not being able to cum, and half in anger at herself for letting him out-maneuver her like that. “Fine!” she finally conceded, thinking that if things ever got out of hand, she’d simply ignore the promise. But for now she wanted to cum “now, please. Don’t make me beg for it."

Arlen smirked, knowing that he hadn’t won yet, but willing to let it go for now. His hand plunged back into her pants to pinch, caress and torture her clitoris, until she was screaming his name and holding onto his shoulders for dear life.

When her orgasm had subsided somewhat, he made her turn and bend forward, pulling her pants down and instantly plunging himself into her; their hips pounding hard enough that her ass was red and tingly by the time she reached her third orgasm, which arrived just as soon as he spilled his seen inside her.

“My Lord?” Andraste walked in on them and frowned “ah, so this is where you were.” She bit her lip sensually when she witnessed that Sigyn was still gone from the world; she knelt behind Arlen and, circling his hips with her arms, gripped his member in her velvet hands.

“Mmm” he moaned pitifully, his nerves still on edge from his own orgasm. “Andraste, wha-?”

Her hands began moving around him, tightening every so often, making him hard again “You seem to be forgetting yourself, my lord.” She licked the back of his neck “Oola and I are as upset as her. We also need to be comforted.”

Arlen took a few deep breathes, calming himself, before removing her hands from him and turning to face her. She appeared to want to argue, but he silenced her with his lips. “Get your armor off, now.”

His forcefulness made a deep part of her heat up and blush; her hands moved as if with a will of their own, releasing the locks and straps that held her armor together. Piece by piece, it fell to the floor, until she was dressed only in her undergarments. He pulled her to him, and crushed his lips against her breasts, nipping and sucking until the skin on her breasts was all red. “I- nothing is going to come out-!” she cried when he increased the force of his sucking.

Her comment made him chuckle, finally releasing her breasts form his mouth; so he switched to playing with her folds with one hand. “I almost wish it would” he added, massaging the sore skin on her front, kissing it lightly before moving to her other breast.

“Hnn- the- then My lord might want toooooo-“ she interrupted herself with a gasp when he pushed a finger inside her. “Gods!”

“I might want to, what, exactly?” he asked, pulling her up and placing her entrance right above the tip of his member.

“A milktit-” she gasped, her consciousness lingering between reality and heaven “her milk will- aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHN!”

He had dropped her on top of his shaft in the middle of her speech on purpose, wanting to feel her lose control, however he was hardly prepared for how her inner walls clamped around him, cutting off his amusement, for the most intense pain/pleasure he had ever had.

Fortunately, it passed before he came; still, he barely had time to thrust into her a couple of times more before he reached his peak again and spilled his seed in her womb, making her cry again and hug him for dear life.

Totally spent, they remained together, breathing hard and with his member still deep inside her.

“That- that was-”

Amazing” Andraste’s voice was hoarse. Suddenly she embraced his body with arms and legs again, apparently even speaking made her come.

Arlen smiled, massaging her breasts alternatively with the hand he wasn’t using to keep them balanced. “So, you were originally telling me something about a milk-something?”

“Ah! My lord, please don’t be so rough” she pleaded, and for once, he relented and switched to lapping and kissing her tender flesh. “ah! Mmmm. That is- ! Better.” She gasped and arched her body to allow him easier access to her. The captain chuckled and asked again what she had meant, but had to wait until she finished riding her last orgasm for the answer he sought. “A Milktit, my lord. The milk they produce will make other Pokegirls lactate. We began using them in the army to feed the troops, until we found out about that little fact. It doesn’t seem to affect humans though.” She shook her head and shrugged “We have to boil it down in order to be able to drink it safely.”

“A milktit, huh?” Andraste was getting back into her armor, as was Arlen; Sigyn had already left to fetch Oola. “It would probably be good if we could get a couple of those to feed everyone…” he smirked at her “making you lactate would just be an added bonus”

The Armsmistress stuck out her tongue, making him laugh.

He sobered immediately “all jokes aside, we must start looking for more food and other human establishments” he looked up at her surprised face “what? You didn’t think we’d live out here like hermits, did you?” he shook his head “sooner or later we’d tire of each other and fights will break out; I’m aiming to avoid that way before it happens. Besides, with all the Pokegirls we seem to be collecting for ourselves, Piper, Eve, Laura and Alizeé will soon begin to resent the lack of attention since most males in the crew will be more than happy to get their hands on one or more Pokegirls; however, that is not an option for the girls. They need partners as well.”

Andraste smiled at him “You really do know your crew better than I first thought, my lord.”

He shrugged “I must. Most of us have been together for a decade on average, I would be a very bad leader if I hadn’t grown to know my men in that time.” He secured his armored clothes and picked up his helmet, but before he could place it on his head, he felt the Armsmistress hands on his face.

She took the helmet off his hands, and sweetly kissed him on the lips “such a pity that you must wear your helmet.”

He took her by the waist and responded to her kiss in kind “why?”

“My lord” she grinned “with a face like yours, we could release you in the wilderness and bait more than a dozen lonely Pokegirls in less than an hour.”

The mere thought of having to service so many girls sent a shiver down his spine, so he ripped the helmet from her hands and quickly placed it over his head, muttering while Andraste giggled.

<-o o->

He had been feeling Oola’s silent glare the whole way since leaving camp a few hours ago; he’d promised to give her some action when they were back in the camp, but apparently that hadn’t served to ease her jealousy.

Once the group had climbed down the goat trail, they began moving south east, following Sigyn, who had been previously sent to subdue a human town a few clicks away from the position where she had run into Team Phoenix the day prior. “We were to wipe them out to prevent any possible attacks on Sukebe’s genetic Lab, in a northern island.” Sigyn’s tone was unusually smug when she retold that she had been specifically chosen for that job. “We were few but strong…” she looked at Arlen over her shoulder “At least that was what I thought before you came.” She sighed and shook her head from side to side “seeing you fight… I now know we were arrogant and unorganized.”

“I didn’t think you were” Arlen shook his head when the Neo-Iczel’s surprised gaze landed on him “I don’t suppose you had that same team long, did you?” she shook her head “That is the main difference: Rick, Stevens, and I have known each other since we were 8, and we picked up Alizeé four years after, the rest of Phoenix was assembled some twelve years ago; and finally, Lannis, Doctor Stallone and few others, we picked from the alliance, and have been under my command for… a year, perhaps. You’ve only seen me fight alongside Stevens or Chambers; if you were to compare my interaction with the people from the alliance and your own, there wouldn’t be much difference.”

“Oh”

He chuckled at her face of amazement “Although I tend to agree on the count of being arrogant” she shot him a warning glare that went ignored “I’d say that you are the least afflicted by it. Is that not so, Andraste?”

“Undoubtfully, my lord. Surprisingly too.” The neo-Iczel’s glare was transferred to her, to which she arched an eyebrow “Compared to the rest of your kind, you are way too laid back and humble, Sigyn. I did not intend that as an offence.”

“Humph!” Sigyn put her nose in the air and kept moving, pretending to ignore their words even if her cheeks had a tinge of red.

“…So, how much further to the settlement?” Arlen asked Sigyn couple of hours later.

They had already left the forests and were now moving across a mountain range when Sigyn suddenly stopped; had Arlen not been paying attention, he would have surely crashed into her back.

“What is-?” he asked, but was interrupted.

“Shh” Sigyn’s back was tense, and her posture told him she was searching their surroundings for something.

Arlen checked his motion sensors but there was nothing there to see; he could only see himself and his three girls. But war had thought him to trust his teammates, so instead of pushing the issue, he withdrew his weapon an looked around.

It was Oola who spotted the anomaly first.

#There is someone in the shadows… but I don’t think it’s looking for us” she pointed a finger in a certain direction, and Sigyn and Arlen surveyed it while Andraste watched their backs for an ambush.

There really was nothing to see, and since the forest sat still and the birds still chirped in the trees, Arlen allowed himself to relax a tiny bit, and ponder in the fact that the girls had detected something that he hadn’t. It went without saying that they were more accustomed to the sheer strangeness of this place, but still… he had known nothing but war, conflict and survival since he was a small boy, and it felt strange to not be the first one to notice things.

Perhaps he was getting old, as Stevens used to joke.

“Wait here” he heard Andraste say, and suddenly she had launched herself to the air, a vibrant pair of white wings sprouting from her back.

The Armsmistress flew high over the treetops, so high in fact that she looked like a tiny spot of white against the blue sky.

Arlen frowned “We really need to get a Communication buoy up and running; that way we can give you all comms so that we can communicate properly in these situations.”

Oola nodded “It would also be wise to establish some form of surveillance. Apart from the guards, of course.” When Sigyn and her lover turn to look at her with surprise, she couldn’t help blushing “I used to work near the security command in a base before I met with the Bellawesome and the others.” She shrugged cutely “I learned a few tricks from them.”

Inside his helmet Arlen smiled. “You’re full of surprises” his pleasant tone made Oola blush down to her feet and smile bashfully.

Suddenly the mood was broken when their flying Armsmistress shouted “look out!” loud enough for them to hear.

Arlen jumped away from the spot where he had been standing, taking Oola with him (she was by far the weakest of the group, so he had to look out for her more); and in doing so, he saved her from being cut cleanly in two, when a pair of deadly-sharp claws appeared out of nowhere. Instead they impacted against Arlen’s shields, which were able to deflect them, but only barely.

Sigyn was moving, Andraste was nowhere to be seen and Arlen still couldn’t see their attacker so he did the only thing he could for the moment: he kept moving.

He jumped back again, pushing his Boobisaur out from harm’s way again, but failed to avoid the claws coming at him from the side. The hit dispelled his shields but did not pierce his armor, however it sent him reeling against a tree that groaned and shook from the impact.

The air had been knocked out of his lungs and his side burnt, but as he looked up he finally saw their assailant: It was something like a cross between a big lizard and a plant; with dark-green hair and slightly lighter scales, making it very hard to see under the shade of the trees.

Arlen evaded another attack by the skin of his teeth; Seeing the creature’s attack was still impossible, but thankfully he was able to pick on the sounds of something akin to a whip trashing things around him.

A tree exploded on his left, when another tree-lizard thing crashed against it; the trunk hadn’t even began falling when Sigyn’s hands fell on it and used it to bat away her attacker with sufficient force to topple another tree. She left the broken three behind and tackled the creature into the bushes, where they disappeared again.

Hearing movement around him again, Arlen rolled away on instinct, barely avoiding another hit that depleted his still-charging shields. He heard another whip-like sound and jumped away from the ground, but this time the whip wasn’t aimed at him, but at his attacker.

“I won’t let you harm him!”

His eyes rose to see none other than Oola defending him with two whips protruding from the bulb on her back. Oola’s hands moved to her waist, where she appeared to grab something, before throwing it at the other Pokegirl. It seemed to be a dust of some sort, one that made her enemy suddenly jump into the tree, and begin to climb at a frantic pace.

But Arlen wasn’t about to let it go that easy, so he launched his biotic-lash in its direction;  when it hit, the psychic energy pulled the beast from the tree and propelled it to the ground at break-neck speed. Oola’s whips lashed before it hit the ground, and the Captain could swear he heard the sound of bones snapping under the duress.

The fallen Pokegirl attempted to pick herself off the ground, but a good kick in the face from the Boobisaur knocked her out at last.

Arlen picked himself up, only then hearing the pop and hiss of his shields recovering their strength. “Finally” he mumbled, moving to Oola’s side, who was still looking down at the fallen Pokegirl. When his hand landed on her shoulder she nearly jumped out of her skin “are you alright?” he saw her eyes wide and unfocused, and noticed how her hands trembled “was this your first fight?” unsurprisingly, she nodded. He sighed and pulled her close, tracing soothing circles on her back with his hands. “It’s alright. You were only trying to defend yourself-” he stopped himself when she shook her head against his chest.

“You” her voice broke, and her eyes were teary when she looked up to stare into his faceplate “She hurt you. I wanted her to stop.”

Arlen blinked, truly and completely surprised.

Normally he was the one protecting others, it was his duty since he was stronger than most; and in the case of Phoenix, he was their leader and they his family… it was natural for him to fight for them.

But here, in this completely alien world, this innocent girl had done her best to protect him. When had things change so much that he was now one of the weak?

He could easily tell her that he could have taken on their enemy; there was no doubt that he could, he had proven so when he fought Sigyn’s and Andraste’s attack forces. And still, he loathed doing so. This petit creature had risked her safety and innocence to come to his rescue; he could not throw away that sacrifice. So instead of acting on as if his pride had been wounded, he smiled inside his helmet and bumped his forehead with hers whispering “Thank you”.

The Boobisaur blushed and looked down, snaking her arms around his waist and letting her head lay on his shoulder for a few moments before pulling away and clearing her tears with the back of her hand “come on, let’s look for the others. I will take my reward from you later on.” She winked with a small demure smile pulling the corners of her lips.

Arlen nodded, and after a look to confirm that the fallen Pokegirl was still unconscious, they turned to leave.

The sounds of battle were still distinguishable, some closer and others so far away that the Captain was sure that they were closer to the settlement they had been looking for. “Let’s find Andraste and Sigyn before we advance to the settlement.”

They had taken but a step when Sigyn’s voice called them over “Arlen! Oola! Over here”. It was easy for them to spot the two other Pokegirls through the destruction of the forest, they were standing not ten meters away and moving toward them.

“Are you two alright?” Andraste asked before moving to inspect them more closely

“We’re fine” Arlen reassured her, and then pointed to his Boobisaur “Oola here kept me from harm.”

“Of course she did” was Sigyn’s answer “It’s our duty to protect you”

The captain raised an unseen eyebrow “Is that so?” his tone was far from amused.

The Neo-Iczel opened her mouth to answer, but Andraste beat her to it “We protect each other” she said with a pointed look directed at the Super-Pokegirl. “Thank you Oola, for protecting our Master.” She nodded respectfully towards the Boobisaur, whose blush intensified. “Milord, what shall we do with the fallen?”

Only then did Arlen look around them, noticing that while he and Oola took care of one… whatever it was; between Andraste and Sigyn, they had felled at least a dozen of other, more varied Pokegirls. Most were more of those lizard-plant things, but others looked more like birds or plants.

He shook his head.

“I’m out of depth here, I know not if any of them would be of use to us… what do you think?”

Sigyn’s answer still surprised him “You are the leader, you decide.”

He very nearly growled “That I might be. But I would be a rather poor leader if I did not take in account the counsel of experts in a field that is completely foreign to me.”

Despite the faceplate’s mirrored surface, Sigyn appeared to read some of his displeasure in his eyes and dropped the argument.

Wanting to avoid any more conflicts, Arlen asked “What were those, anyway?”

Oola closed on the one closest to the light “Mossmelon” she explained “It is rare for them to attack people”

“Why?”

“They are not very good at fighting, my lord. They usually try to ambush unprepared, single targets. It is rare for them to try and take on groups.”

Sigyn shook her head “If I were to guess, I’d say that they were preparing the field to trap people fleeing from the settlement I was sent to destroy.”

Arlen frowned “Then that means that the attack is still going on there.” He shook his head “How long do you think will it take the other Pokegirls to conquer the village?”

“Unknown” the neo-Iczel shrugged “I never saw their defenses, but the war in this region has been going for quite some time. That was why I was sent here, Sukebe was growing tired of them.”

“That doesn’t bode well.” He looked between Sigyn and Andraste “Sigyn, go back to camp and tell Chambers to send Piper, Robert, Will and Stevens here in the shuttle.” He smiled under his helmet “And tell them to bring the big guns. We’re going to give the invaders a lesson they won’t soon forget.”

The Neo-Iczel’s smile was a little terrifying “My pleasure.”  She shot to the air and then flew in the direction of the camp.

Arlen’s eyes followed her in surprise “I didn’t know she could fly”. His comment made both the Boobisaur and Armsmistress giggle.

“What will we do in the mean time?” Oola asked looking about “I don’t think we should stay here for them to come to their senses”

“I concur, milord. Unless you are planning to add all of these Pokegirls to your current Harem I’d suggest we move.” Andraste’s smile was more than a little wanton.

“Oh no, he won’t!” the Boobisaur snarled, grabbing him by the arm  and dragging him away “he still owes me a session, and I’m not giving my place to any other girl.”

“Alright, alright.” Arlen laughed “I wasn’t planning on staying here. We need to advance on the village to assess the situation; only then will I decide what is to be done to the defeated… unless there is a Pokegirl here we must have, that is.”

The Boobisaur pouted, making the Captain chuckle; meanwhile Andraste nodded turning around to see what Pokegirls had attacked them “They are mostly fighting Pokegirls.” She turned when she saw her master shake his head.

“Then we don’t immediately need them. I’d prefer to have one or more of those Milk-things you spoke of earlier”

“Milktits?” Oola blinked in surprise she looked up at him with a frown “if we drink their milk, we’ll lactate, you know that, right?”

Again, the male chuckled “Precisely” he outright laughed when the Boobisaur’s mouth fell open “I wonder, will your milk taste like mint or more like your nether-?”

Arlen!” Oola blushed deep and placed her hands across his mouth piece. The gesture made him laugh harder, and he pried her hands from his face and placed them around his waist, pulling her closer.

“I’m only teasing, babe.” He grinned inside his helmet “Although I do have that inquietude.” He felt Oola hit his breastplate and he shrugged, “and you look cute when you blush.”

“Arlen!” the green-skinned girl hissed, mortified and feeling herself blush deeper.

Even Andraste giggled at the display. “My Lord” shook her head to clear the smile, but she still felt it pulling at the sides of her mouth.

“I know, I know” he shook his head and turned to her “so what would your milk taste like Andraste?”

My lord!